About ICCDE 2023
Welcome to the official website of the 2023 9th International Conference on Computing and Data Engineering (ICCDE 2023). The conference will be held in Haikou, China during January 6-8, 2023. ICCDE 2023 is a forum for scientists, engineers and researchers to discuss and exchange novel ideas, results, experiences, and work-in-process. This conference will also provide an excellent opportunity for the young researchers to expose their work to international scrutiny, receive feedback from peers from different parts of world, gain from the vast experience and expertise of the leaders in this important field of research and to open up the scope for new research collaborations among the international community of participants and invited delegates.
Accepted papers will be published in the ICCDE 2023 Conference Proceedings, which will be archived in the ACM Digital Library, and indexed by Ei Compendex and Scopus and submitted to be reviewed by Thomson Reuters Conference Proceedings Citation Index (ISI Web of Science).
- ICCDE 2022- ACM | ISBN: 978-1-4503-9571-7 | Ei-Compendex & Scopus (Ei核心检索和Scopus收录)
- ICCDE 2021- ACM | ISBN: 978-1-4503-8845-0 | Ei-Compendex & Scopus (Ei核心检索和Scopus收录)
- ICCDE 2020- ACM | ISBN: 978-1-4503-7673-0 | Ei-Compendex & Scopus (Ei核心检索和Scopus收录)
- ICCDE 2019- ACM | ISBN: 978-1-4503-6124-8 | Ei-Compendex & Scopus (Ei核心检索和Scopus收录)
- ICCDE 2018- ACM | ISBN: 978-1-4503-6393-8 | Ei-Compendex & Scopus (Ei核心检索和Scopus收录)
August 20th, 2022
Abstract, Research Paper, Case Study, Work in Progress and Report
September 20th, 2022
Notification of Abstract and full paper Acceptance / Rejection
History of ICCDE
After the immensely successful ICCDE before, we are expecting ICCDE 2023 to be more exciting, stimulating & educative.
Haikou, also known as the "Coconut City", is the capital city of Hainan Province, the strategic city of the Belt and Road.